DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Flying my Avata along the Macaws over the Rainforest!

roflyer

Reactions
Hello Guys!

I had a very pleasant surprise on my last flights with the DJI Avata !! A flock of macaws joined for a few seconds on my flight!! This is a place in the Amazon Rainforest called Balbina, and we scubadive there! Between the dives I fly my DJI drones and this was the result!!
I hope you enjoy the video!

That intro through the sign was awesome. What a fantastic idea and so well done... Makes me want to book a flight....I don't dive any longer but had my advanced padi cert in 1966 or 67...

Reactions: SWTSU and roflyer
Awesome video! Not sure how many McCaws there were but they go for about $1000

Reactions: roflyer
That intro through the sign was awesome. What a fantastic idea and so well done... Makes me want to book a flight....I don't dive any longer but had my advanced padi cert in 1966 or 67...
Thanks mate! I'm gad you enjoyed the video, and I hope you come to visit some day!! Let me know!!

There is more content like this on my YouTube channel, please consider subscribbing!

Loved it. Only thing odd was the water sounds. Maybe use a very faint ocean wave sound instead of a brook ;)

I agree with everyone here, spectacular!!

Both the footage, and the post-production. That took some time and effort, and is very well done.

I agree on the water sounds... You might want to remix with some softer, splashing or wave sounds in a few spots instead of the water trickling sound.

I'll say it again: Superb!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13