DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Award-winning Mavic 3 Pro film

Love the Kangaroo and Koala scene

Reactions: christangey
That's beautiful! Easily the best video I've seen posted here this year (although there are lots of great one and many I've never seen). Congrats!
I can't really respond to that but thank you for your comments. All I can promise is that I'll keep trying harder every time 😎

Perfection!

Honored to win my 8th Australian Cinematographers Society gold award tonight in Brisbane for “My Australia“
Chris:

I viewed in awe and wonder at this absolutely gorgeous film! Magnificent flying, editing, colors, scenes, everything! You certainly deserve awards galore! Your country really is gorgeous.
Was the moon scene a motion lapse or done with a slider?

Dale
Miami

Honored to win my 8th Australian Cinematographers Society gold award tonight in Brisbane for “My Australia“
This would get my vote as well. Beautifully done in all aspects. I even got an idea for a time lapse rising moon over Long Beach, CA! Thank you for sharing this masterpiece!

Wow Chris, what a great piece of film work there, from editing to subject matter to colour grading to music choice. Well-deserved award. Amazing shots straight down, of the fire and the birds flying below as well as that dust tornado. And what luck to get that full rainbow reveal. Outstanding.

A mountain with a Rainbow , and the biggest baddest Moon shot I have ever seen , plus a tornado swirl along with a master piece of Music, I mean did anyone else even stand a chance . WOW !

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the water, and not stand a chance of any Ohio awards.
I was hoping so Phantom! 😎

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
That was the most moving video I have seen in a long time. Perfectly smooth shooting, editing and of course the music was perfect too. Love the animal shots. I will be coming to OZ in September and look forward to being able to see some of these scenes.

Chris:

I viewed in awe and wonder at this absolutely gorgeous film! Magnificent flying, editing, colors, scenes, everything! You certainly deserve awards galore! Your country really is gorgeous.
Was the moon scene a motion lapse or done with a slider?

Dale
Miami
No Dale every shot is drone. The moon shot was with the Mavic 3 Pro 7X camera shot in slomo to smooth the movement out a bit

Well done as usual Chris, as said before, did anyone else stand a chance?
Well they did as the category wasn't for drone, but "Art, Innovation and Specialized Cinematography" so a bit of a broad range! 🙃

This would get my vote as well. Beautifully done in all aspects. I even got an idea for a time lapse rising moon over Long Beach, CA! Thank you for sharing this masterpiece!
Thanks Doug, a lot of it is about sharing ideas for shots. Although I must admit I just had a try with the 7X over here with the full moon rising over water and it was a disaster, way too noisy and not recoverable. Anyway, that's why we try these things! 😎

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer