DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Award-winning Mavic 3 Pro film

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
Honored to win my 8th Australian Cinematographers Society gold award tonight in Brisbane for “My Australia“

Last edited:
Well deserved prize.
It was a pleasure to watch this film. I have never had an urge to visit Australia, but you have almost convinced me :)

Honored to win my 8th Australian Cinematographers Society gold award tonight in Brisbane for “My Australia“
Hi Chris,
I am speechless! Your video almost blew me away, what you did is simply fantastic. I was fascinated by the animal shots and also the landscape shots are overwhelming.
I'm going to watch the film again right now!
The music is also perfect!
You have truly created a masterpiece and of course you fully deserve the gold award, a big compliment for that 👍👍👍
cheers Paul

Reactions: christangey
@christangey ,your videos of OZ ,are so good ,that watching them ,makes me feel like i have been there
congrats on your award

@christangey, congratulations on your award! It was well deserved. That was a beautiful, inspiring video. I mostly take photos with my drones but your videos have inspired me to explore video as well.

A few questions: Do you shoot your videos with a team or are you usually alone? Do you use the RC Pro controller and if so, do you attach an external HDMI monitor? Is the music an original composition or a purchased track? How long from start to finish (filming and post production) did it take to produce that award winning video?

Chris

Absolutely stunning work.

Linda and I just watched the video and there were at least a dozen WOWS and OOHS per minute. The rising shot of the rainbow was particularly brilliant.

I'll be watching this several times to try to learn a little from what you've done.

Congratulations on the award and thanks for sharing the video here.

That's beautiful! Easily the best video I've seen posted here this year (although there are lots of great one and many I've never seen). Congrats!

Hi Chris,
I am speechless! Your video almost blew me away, what you did is simply fantastic. I was fascinated by the animal shots and also the landscape shots are overwhelming.
I'm going to watch the film again right now!
The music is also perfect!
You have truly created a masterpiece and of course you fully deserve the gold award, a big compliment for that 👍👍👍
cheers Paul
Thanks Paul, the music is "Capriole" by a Spanish Composer, Adrian Berenguer

Reactions: old man mavic
@christangey, congratulations on your award! It was well deserved. That was a beautiful, inspiring video. I mostly take photos with my drones but your videos have inspired me to explore video as well.

A few questions: Do you shoot your videos with a team or are you usually alone? Do you use the RC Pro controller and if so, do you attach an external HDMI monitor? Is the music an original composition or a purchased track? How long from start to finish (filming and post production) did it take to produce that award winning video?

Chris
Thanks Chris, I am always alone, unless I am shooting for a Director...although occasionally a student etc. asks to come along. Yes RCPro, and just use the native monitor, I've gotten used to that. I license all my music through Artlist.io although I have had many enquiries from other Composers to collaborate. How long? Kind of a "piece of string" question. I do consider it art but unlike a painting I almost never consider these films finished and as Vimeo allows you to endlessly update sometimes I do! 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrislaf
A mountain with a Rainbow , and the biggest baddest Moon shot I have ever seen , plus a tornado swirl along with a master piece of Music, I mean did anyone else even stand a chance . WOW !

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the water, and not stand a chance of any Ohio awards.

Absolutely stunning work.

Linda and I just watched the video and there were at least a dozen WOWS and OOHS per minute. The rising shot of the rainbow was particularly brilliant.

I'll be watching this several times to try to learn a little from what you've done.

Congratulations on the award and thanks for sharing the video here.
appreciate that MS Coast, I'm always happy to answer questions too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki