DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro You DON'T need a big drone to win big awards

Congratulations! The shot that made me sit bolt upright was the camels casting shadows. That is pure artistry.
Thanks Mike, much appreciated. I would be a liar though if I said I hadn't seen something similar first and tried my own version. But at least I could say I was "inspired" without using an Inspire!

Reactions: Mike Drop
Hi Chris
I really liked all the shots around Wilpena. I've walked across & along all those ridges, in my youth, when I was only 40. Bloody hard work. Extra special to see them from the air. I'll keep an eye out for more of your stuff.
Is it rude to ask what height you were?
View attachment 140012
No, that's fine Garrytre. I've found that with drone, and life in general, if you stick to the rules it is one less thing to worry about. So I am set at 120metre AGL ceiling all the time.

Just wonderful videos Chris. I love the wild and natural side of the planet and it is obvious that you do too! Well done and congratulations on the awards.
Thanks Rusty, I also have an aversion to capturing man-made objects (unless they're road trains or weird plane sculptures 😜). So, like BBC Natural History Unit learned long ago, remember it is just as important what you DON'T include in the image, as what you do!

Your awards were well deserved. I was entranced by your videos! The editing and soundtrack were excellent and made me aspire to do better in my own drone photography.
Thanks for posting,
Doug

Reactions: christangey
Your awards were well deserved. I was entranced by your videos! The editing and soundtrack were excellent and made me aspire to do better in my own drone photography.
Thanks for posting,
Doug
Appreciate that Doug, I think my secret is that I'm never satisfied though! Merry Christmas!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13