DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The 2023 Droning Awards voting has begun. Vote for your favorites and be automatically entered into our latest drone give-a-way

The Droning Company

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.thedroningcompany.com
It's that time of year and voting for the 2023 Droning Awards is now live.

Please go and vote for your favorites of the year and automatically be entered into our Drone Give-a-Way to win a DJI Mini 4 Pro donated by Florida Drone Supply and a Hoodman LP-21 Weighted Trifold Drone Landing Pad supplied by Hoodman.

Only valid in the USA. One vote per email address. Improve your chances of winning by voting in each category as each vote counts as a separate entry.

Click here to enter and vote:
Vote in the 2023 Droning Awards and enter our drone give-a-way sweepstakes

Please go and vote for your favorites of the year and automatically be entered into our Drone Give-a-Way to win a DJI Mini 4 Pro donated by Florida Drone Supply and a Hoodman LP-21 Weighted Trifold Drone Landing Pad supplied by Hoodman.

Only valid in the USA. One vote per email address. Improve your chances of winning by voting in each category as each vote counts as a separate entry.

I love the concept and thanks for letting us know. Is the winner based solely on who objectively got the most votes and do we see the vote tallies at the end? How many people voted last year?

Reactions: The Droning Company

Anything that asks for all my personal info before I can do any thing I just make as SPAM.
who knows what they do with that info. I get 5 to 15 spam robo calls a day and 30 to 50 spam emails all from places like this selling my info

Anything that asks for all my personal info before I can do any thing I just make as SPAM.
who knows what they do with that info. I get 5 to 15 spam robo calls a day and 30 to 50 spam emails all from places like this selling my info
We never sell any information but we do need to know how to contact you and where to send the drone and landing pad if you win

I love the concept and thanks for letting us know. Is the winner based solely on who objectively got the most votes and do we see the vote tallies at the end? How many people voted last year?
The winner of each category is based on who got the most votes. We will post the winners an we had a couple of thousand participants last year

Trying to vote but after endless clicks and then asked for my personal information I quit. It doesn't seem like a poll, more of a data gathering scheme.

Reactions: Daytona500
yep if it asks for personal info just to cast a vote you don,t get mine

It seems like they could contact the winner thru messaging on here. And then, complete any kind of mailing exchange.

Reactions: Daytona500

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne