DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Awesome footage

Amazing. Every once and awhile somebody stops by here to ask about logistics involved in flying a UAV near a Pole or in very cold temps. Well there you go!

Reactions: JS1600 and Beeda
Stunning video, the light in these scenes is surreal.
Thanks for sharing.

I found Artika is a class of icebreaker, and the new ship takes on a predecessors name.
Not sure which is in this video, but the latest / largest is (was supposedly) undergoing sea trials still in Dec ‘19 under diesel back up power, nuclear trials Feb / Mar ‘20.
There will be 6 of these all up, they can break through 2.8m ice ?.

Reactions: Beeda
I just wonder how they launched it from a (primarily metal) ship?? Only advice I’ve ever seen is not to do so...??

Hi All

I just stumbled across this footage of a Nuclear powered ice breaker doing its thing.. not sure if it’s been shared on here before but if not then it’s definitely worth a view..

Credit to VLAN drones

Enjoy ?
INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE

Hi All

I just stumbled across this footage of a Nuclear powered ice breaker doing its thing.. not sure if it’s been shared on here before but if not then it’s definitely worth a view..

Credit to VLAN drones

Enjoy ?

This was a nice find, truly exceptional work, the only thing that could have made it better was some sounds of the Ice CRACKING . that would have been beautiful. .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the Storm
Coal

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King