DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&H MAVIC 3 Sale today $150 discount on Fly More Combo

www.DroneNerds.com says it was extended 2 more weeks to April 30th on their inventory! More time for fence sitters. LOL!
Now that they have reversed their commitment to offer an Combo with the RC-PRO other than the 5K Cine, well I'm hoping back off the fence and sitting on my money. As with any company, there are growing pains, but DJI is alienating the very customers it needs to grow.

Now that they have reversed their commitment to offer an Combo with the RC-PRO other than the 5K Cine, well I'm hoping back off the fence and sitting on my money. As with any company, there are growing pains, but DJI is alienating the very customers it needs to grow.
DJI has no need to "grow." They just need to tread water. They already own some 75% of the international and domestic consumer drone market and some 65% of the commercial market.

DJI also never committed to offering a Combo with the RC-Pro In the U.S.. They stated they would evaluate and decide if there was enough demand. So far, they haven't found enough demand. People are buying the RC-Pro in the Air 2S Combo for $1750 and using it with both the Air 2S and the Mavic 3, or buying it a la carte for $1200.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
DJI has no need to "grow." They just need to tread water. They already own some 75% of the international and domestic consumer drone market and some 65% of the commercial market.

DJI also never committed to offering a Combo with the RC-Pro In the U.S.. They stated they would evaluate and decide if there was enough demand. So far, they haven't found enough demand. People are buying the RC-Pro in the Air 2S Combo for $1750 and using it with both the Air 2S and the Mavic 3, or buying it a la carte for $1200.
The rounding crowd of chattering influencers tells me where DJI wants to grow, it's on the low end. What is coming into focus is the consumers want the flagship, DJI's position is, "they empty their pockets". There is plenty of growth opportunity on the low end, 3 varieties of Mavic Mini 3, including a "Pro" version. DJI is indeed pushing to sop up the bottom. But $1200 for a Mavic Mini...all I can say is wow! Maybe a $5000 drone will sell lots of $1,200 drones. We will see...

They're having a 10% off sale in AU, begrudgingly bought the base model as I dont feel the price difference with the FMC is worthwhile, cheaper to just get 2 extra batteries if/when required. I was hoping for an RC PRo combo but that never came to fruition. Reading through all the issues re: GPS though I may return it, still a little on the fence about purchasing..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3