DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack that allows users to leave the Mavic unfolded - Quick Review

nismoz

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I know this topic could be old and I know many people will say why do I want to leave my Mavic unfolded. I am well aware that the drone is designed to be folded and that is the main point of it, compact travel drone. Well, I know but I just don't feel like folding and unfolding every time so I prefer to leave my drone unfolded the entire time. I have the DJI Mavic bag that comes with the package. It is convenience but way to small for my drone. I had to squeeze everything in there and I save that bag for flight travel. So I got a backpack for my Mavic a couple days ago. I test fit the backpack today and I am impressed with this bag. I bought the bag from Amazon and the brand is Tuscom. If you are looking for one, look no more, this is the one.

This bag is very well made. It fits my entire fly more Mavic package and still has some extra space for things like charger, dock, landing gear, another extra battery (4 batteries in total). There's a tap inside that allows me to put the manual in if I wish and the outside flap with zipper allows me to put the tablet there. Right off the box, the cutout fits the drone like a glove but I feel like it is too tight so I had to cut some corners and that's it. After 5 mins, I have a nice bag that fits everything I need for my drone. The bag is still much smaller than those bags for Phantom drones. The layout and spacing is very good.

I was not happy with the DJI Mavic bag since it is too small and I always have a feeling that if I drop the bag accidentally, the drone won't survive. Now, with this bag, I am a happy camper. Will upload some pics tomorrow. I just want to share with those who are looking for a bag that allows you to leave the drone unfolded and fits everything in.

Here's the link, check it out guys. This bag deserves more sales:
https://www.amazon.com/Light-Backpa...05450781&sr=8-2&keywords=Mavic+pro+tuscom+bag

Reactions: Chris_GREECE
Not really sure i see the point off this bag.
Its a bit like a having your garage made wider cos you dont want to risk wearing out the doors on your car, so you just keep them open all the time ;-)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98