DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad news for Canadians Mini 3 Pro

alfo2010

Reactions
I contactedI OminiView Tech today about the status of the Mavic 3 Pro shipping and was informed that the shipping date is June 29. I wonder why the long delay, usually we get the same shipping date as the USA?

• Sad
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I contactedI OminiView Tech today about the status of the Mavic 3 Pro shipping and was informed that the shipping date is June 29. I wonder why the long delay, usually we get the same shipping date as the USA?
I feel the USA shipping dates may be sketchy , as Amazon has stated August delivery as an example.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain Land on the Water

I feel the USA shipping dates may be sketchy , as Amazon has stated August delivery as an example.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain Land on the Water
I'm wondering if the delivery date is based on the order? Maybe the fly more kits with the extended batteries will not be released until they have been supplied with the extended batteries. There seem to be a lot of people that have purchased and received their minis without the extended battery are flying with one battery and no place to buy another battery. Iv'e lost my faith in DJI, that started with my purchase of the M3.

US retailers are all showing (well, the ones that show a date anyway) June 29 for a shipping date, so this is in line with what we are seeing. I *think* DJi is trying to not have a situation where people order from DJI, shipping gets delayed (thank you DHL) and they go to a retailer and buy it there instead, then return the original order.

I just received an email from DJI advising me that my order has (partially) shipped. I ordered the Mini 3 Pro with DJI-RC, as well as the Fly More Kit Plus.
Told that the Mini 3 Pro has shipped (by DHL) but the RC has not yet shipped.
Usually DHL takes about 10 - 14 days.
I will update when more info is available.

I ordered mine from DJI with the Plus pack. Got my shipping notice yesterday. Have the UPS number, but hasn't been picked up by UPS yet. Hope to have it by next week. Woot.

Your report is similar to mine except that you are in USA and I am in Canada.

Placed two orders on 5/10. Mini3 Pro w/RC & Fly More Plus. Picked up an extra Fly More Plus kit as well. Both packages will arrive on Tuesday the 31st via UPS 3 Day Select. I think DJI's dates are quite precise.

I ordered about noon Pacific time on the 10th. I chatted with DJI on Tuesday and was told that it will ship on the 31st with delivery on June 6th to Seattle. Label was created yesterday so there is a tracking number. Not getting too excited yet. If I recall when I ordered the FPV drone it was the same way - a shipping lable with tracking number was created about a week before it actually shipped. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it arrives before the 6th.

Reactions: smfry60
Maybe by the time I can afford to get my Mini-3, they'll actually be shipping...shouldn't be more than a few more months...

:cool:

Reactions: BillS
I ordered about noon Pacific time on the 10th. I chatted with DJI on Tuesday and was told that it will ship on the 31st with delivery on June 6th to Seattle. Label was created yesterday so there is a tracking number. Not getting too excited yet. If I recall when I ordered the FPV drone it was the same way - a shipping lable with tracking number was created about a week before it actually shipped. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it arrives before the 6th.
Just got shipping info on my mini 3 and RC yesterday. Fly more+ to be shipped separately.. let's see when UPS gets it..

Reactions: Torque
I live in Canada and yesterday I received notice from DJI that my Mini 3 Pro with the new RC along and the flymore plus bundle has shipped.

I live in Canada and yesterday I received notice from DJI that my Mini 3 Pro with the new RC along and the flymore plus bundle has shipped.
I think that your posting is the first for Canadian delivery for the Mini 3. I live in Nanaimo and hoping that I get an early delivery. Have fun with your awesome new mini

Two others in our camera clubs Drone SIG had their orders confirmed yesterday as well, so I would expect anyone who ordered their drone with the new controller will be getting their new drone sometime towards the end of next week. Fingers crossed of course.

Sounds like a lot of people in Canada and the US are getting their orders shipped well ahead of the advertised delivery dates. The DJI site has said June 29th for a while, and still does, as orders are shipping.

My question is when retail stores in Canada will get them. They had been told by DJI the end of June, but I wonder if that is highly conservative too.

I just received an email from DJI advising me that my order has (partially) shipped. I ordered the Mini 3 Pro with DJI-RC, as well as the Fly More Kit Plus.
Told that the Mini 3 Pro has shipped (by DHL) but the RC has not yet shipped.
Usually DHL takes about 10 - 14 days.
I will update when more info is available.
Euh....Did I read that ? 10 to 14 days DHl ? We get here our delivery max two days once DHL got hold of the package....

Sounds like a lot of people in Canada and the US are getting their orders shipped well ahead of the advertised delivery dates. The DJI site has said June 29th for a while, and still does, as orders are shipping.

My question is when retail stores in Canada will get them. They had been told by DJI the end of June, but I wonder if that is highly conservative too.
Under promise, over deliver!

:cool:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato