DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad Time To Become A Drone Enthusiast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because I see life as it truly is,and not how I'd like it to be.

Actually your multiple posts demonstrate that you latch on to all kinds of the-sky-is-falling theories, and are really quite detached from reality.

Between RemoteID, and DJI found guilty of copyright infringement, did I chose a bad time to become hooked on drones?
I've gotten 3 drones since Christmas (which probably classifies me as hooked), and was seriously considering adding the MA2 to my collection.
Now...
I don't thnk it's a bad time to get into Drones. Like every other for profit business DJI is a business and makes a good portion of thier money selling their products in the USA. Unlike other smaller drone manufacture who may not have the capital tomake things happen, DJI is the largest drone maker in the world. I suspect they will do whatever they have to, to keep their business in America. So in short, I think you will be fine.

Reactions: Kamau54
aaaaaaaaannnnd another post about something that will never happen.

If the patent infringement holds and is based on the prop mounting, I'm sure there would simply be a license royalty settlement, perhaps $10 per quad. Autel being that petty could actually hurt them in reputation. I certainly would consider not buying their products if that's how they want to play.

If the patent infringement holds and is based on the prop mounting, I'm sure there would simply be a license royalty settlement, perhaps $10 per quad. Autel being that petty could actually hurt them in reputation. I certainly would consider not buying their products if that's how they want to play.

You are probably talking C50 per pair of blades. this of course will hit the 3rd party market as well.

Don't forget the "Snitch Patrol". Plenty of people looking to report you and collect their reward for being a good citizen!

Spread FALSE information often? There is no REWARD systems for reporting UNSAFE UAS flights.

Some of us take it a bit more seriously because it's more than just a passing flash in the pan.

Sorry folks. This thread is a GONER!!

Let's all take a moment to review the full Community Guidelines located at:

But let's pay special attention to these which definitely come into play in THIS thread:
  • *Please think before you post and keep your comments limited to the topic at hand and above all - be nice
  • *4. Stay on topic by keeping discussions relevant and on-track.
  • *13. Discussions about politics, weaponry and religion are not permitted in the community and will be closed or removed.
  • *14. We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate discourtesy or disrespect.

Thread CLOSED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas