DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bag to carry everything...

AZrrt

Reactions
Looking for a good bag that’s decent priced and will carry everything included an iPad mini..

By "everything" do you mean the mavic + flymore?

I use the Lowepro 250 AW ProTactic backpack. I'm sorted for my 600D, 18-55mm lens, battery & charger, cables, two Mavic batteries, the charge station, RC, Mavic, world power adapter, and space for another battery + power pack.

It also has a nice pocket inside for a small laptop, or my iPad mini 4 + a notebook.

Quick access on both sides & the top, but I don't use them. It's design also allows you to attach things as you would to a tactical vest.

I use thintank Perception Pro. I can bring my OMD E-M5 Mark II with 3 fixed lens (17, 25, 45) and 1 zoom (12-50). I also can bring iPad and landing pad

07cd0605be07dfd604400dc54fe971fe.jpg

Looking for a good bag that’s decent priced and will carry everything included an iPad mini..
I have a collection of nice bags here. Most of them have room for an iPad Mini.

How about this...

That case would limit you to only the space it provides in the cutouts, little to no room for expanding your gear unless you replace it or get a custom insert really. Great if you have a set collection, and want to put it in the trunk of your car, or in the hold of an aircraft and want to keep it safe, but otherwise it's limited in use.

Reactions: tmoerel
Not the least expensive alternative, but the LowePro DroneGuard BP 250 works for me: Mavic, controller, chargers, 4 batteries, MavMount, MacBook Pro, 9.7 iPad Pro and room for a mirror-less camera plus accessories. Comfortable on the back for day hikes, too!

Reactions: J-Tac
Nice bag, am checking with Australian distributor for stockists and online e-tailers :)

Edit - for Aussies here.

Received a prompt reply, they are available from Teds, Diamonds or Camera House stores, possibly other retailers too, but was advised for sure these.
Stock check needed.

Now to go find some overpriced retailers !!!
Might be worth ordering from US if they are too greedy.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman