DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Balloon Fest 2019

emvision

Reactions
I made friends with the organizer of the Warren County NJ Balloon Fest and she was gracious enough to grant me access to the launch area, and to shoot MA footage of the launches (always maintaining a very safe distance). The festival ran every night for a week so I had plenty of chances to fly. Here is the full video which includes some MA shots at the beginning and end.

I made friends with the organizer of the Warren County NJ Balloon Fest and she was gracious enough to grant me access to the launch area, and to shoot MA footage of the launches (always maintaining a very safe distance). The festival ran every night for a week so I had plenty of chances to fly. Here is the full video which includes some MA shots at the beginning and end.

Enjoyable and informative video!

Reactions: Photo Beaty
I have watched Balloon Festivals in Bluff, Utah for many years. I even got to fly in several of them due to the generosity of a sponsor. Your video is very fun for me to watch and the audio is very helpful.

Very well done!

Nice video, I know most of those pilots. Drone pilots who fly near balloons need to be very careful. Always keep the drone within sight and on your side of the balloons, especially at launch. The balloons will rise and all of a sudden you have lost visual. Also make sure you have deep pockets and insurance. Balloons are FAA aircraft, replacement of a single panel on the envelope is typically $100+. I watched a drone hit a balloon and tear up 15 panels. Just keep it in mind, as a remote pilot you are responsible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078