DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Balloons and More Balloons

We're fortunate to live where a lot of the balloons from the Balloon Fiesta can land without worrying about utility lines. Because of the TFR, I can't fly my drone, but here's a video from Saturday morning shot handheld.

Nice Dan, very pretty.

Reactions: JimSteadman
Nice Dan, very pretty.
We were there last year. It is an absolutely amazing event that everyone needs to see at least once. I believe there were a total of 500 balloons taking off in waves of about 10. It looked as if the sky was filled with Easter Eggs. We had a chance to do a flight on a balloon at sunset. Amazing. The landing is, as you know, uncertain and often bumpy, but we all survived. Thanks for posting and bringing back those memories.

We were there last year. It is an absolutely amazing event that everyone needs to see at least once. I believe there were a total of 500 balloons taking off in waves of about 10. It looked as if the sky was filled with Easter Eggs. We had a chance to do a flight on a balloon at sunset. Amazing. The landing is, as you know, uncertain and often bumpy, but we all survived. Thanks for posting and bringing back those memories.
Jim it is special and the most photographed event in the world. This is our 19th Fiesta living here and each year is different with balloons landing around our house several days each time. A couple of years ago, we had Darth Vader land at the bottom of our street. That was fun. We also took a couple of balloon rides about 30 years ago - one in Colorado and one in Ohio. They are amazingly fun and, as you said, the landings can be interesting.

Nice, peaceful, slowing down. Really wonderful. Great choice of music as well.

Reactions: CorralesDan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54