DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BANG!!! Guess what it is?

Like Fiberdude said, it's just a Mavic Pro. A clear picture of it was posted in OsitaLV's Twitter feed by someone who knew the owner of the Mavic.

Bang! Guess what it is...

It's a blurry Mavic Pro pic.
I wanted to believe, too - especially since I got an email from DJI yesterday w/ an up-to-36%-off Mavic sale advertisement (clearing out inventory?)

OsitaLV did say there's be no more leaks until DJI's teaser trailer. Even though this threw ev'one for a loop, he still seems to have a history of knowing things. He first mentioned late March for a possible MPII. Disregarding the blurry MP photo, we have a large MP clearance sale and the beginning of the new financial year as of next month. Things could still happen.

He presents himself as the inside source for DJI leaks. He has a history of speculation, ****** drawing and leading people on. People that subscribe to his fortune telling have a habit of ignoring all the times he's been blatantly wrong in favour of lauding his (informed) guesses as prophetic scripture.

Yeah. Turns out the photo was fake. Found this on Facebook link.
Melody on Twitter

We know, read the thread.

Feeding the monster to keep his wave of speculation flowing. I refuse to promote this clickbait tabloid stuff on my channel. Kudos to him for being skilled at driving traffic though. Who benefits from these Nostradamas-isk predictions? No one, except for one person. Remember that.

DJI is known for their social media strategies after announcing new stuff. The very same day all popular YTers have their reviews published. It might be possible DJI is seeding information to generate a hype before anything has been announced. Draws all attention to something that‘s comming up, sensitizing the target group withound spending a dime. Clever!

75E466E3-D151-41C3-A6EB-6D4FEC226612.jpeg Yeop, I thought so! As I keep saying. All speculation.

Reactions: butterflyslicer
Well if it is a mp2 and thats all it looks like i wont feel so bad keeping my pro and not buying a new one. Takes great pics and video. Was hoping for one alot bigger so it doesnt look like a toy. Guess we will still have to wait and see its all speculation until it comes from dji!
If you are deciding to buy a new one (or not) based on the looks, I'm really going to have to scratch my head here. That is absolutely the least important reason I could ever think of to buy or not buy a drone. But hey, that's just silly, old, photographer and pilot for 45 years, me talking.

Deliberately Blurred in a world where every camera has auto-focus?
Wait, I think it actually may be Bigfoot!

Reactions: Classic flyer
Everyone is chomping at the bit for any amount of news... the mavic 2 is fgoing to be big.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam the Slam