DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Banggood.com

Flyography

Reactions
Has anyone ever used Banggood? I want to buy some odds and ends but wanted to see if anyone had any issues.

I've purchased a few inexpensive accessories from them. While they always took 3+ weeks to arrive, I've never had a problem with any of the shipments.

I have also purchased small items from them and have had no problem,. usually takes about 3 weeks to ship to the UK.

I have used them a lot here in Canada. Be advised that if the seller is in Thailand it may take 3 months to arrive in Nova Scotia but stuff always arrives. No problems otherwise....aliexpress is a different story....

No problems with theses guys. I had a little steam engine I bought from them about 18months ago that had a defect. I contacted them and they replaced it without isssue

I bought a few things from them. If ordering from their US wearhouse shipping is really quick. Coming from China takes 3 weeks plus...just make sure to check if it’s available from their US facility.

They have been pretty good with a few items that needed warranty too. They actually gave me a couple choices to choose from. The controller from a toy drone I got for my son had a broken joystick they actually refunded me $20 for that and I just 3d printed a new stick. Even the 3d printer I bought had a small problem n they refunded me $35.

Are use them as well as T mart.com. T mart has more items available from the US warehouse. I've also found that the price savings for many items by ordering directly from China are not as good as they were five years ago

Has anyone ever used Banggood? I want to buy some odds and ends but wanted to see if anyone had any issues.
they got pretty bad lately, so, if you get stuff right - it is all ok, but, returns and lost items will be a huge pain. it is easier to deal with sellers via aliexpress. or, what is way easier - search for it on amazon, with a very good chance you will find it there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe