DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batter Swap Power from another battery

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I just became aware that you can swap all your low power battrey into the highest charged battery using your Battery Dock.

Were you guy aware that you could do that with the Air 3 batteries or was it just me ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.. Land on the Water.

Hello Phantomrain.org,
This is mentioned page 64, DJI Air 3 official User Manual :
The charging hub can also use the power accumulation function to transfer the remaining power of multiple low-
power batteries into the battery with the highest remaining power.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I just became aware that you can swap all your low power battrey into the highest charged battery using your Battery Dock.

Were you guy aware that you could do that with the Air 3 batteries or was it just me ?

Phantomrain.org
It's a great feature away from power to fully charge one battery from partially depleted batteries in a storage state, but not completely without risk. As stated, it will drain those already low packs down to 5%, as necessary. To avoid damage, those 5% packs need to be charged ASAP. Not to be used when off the grid for a week! Unless you know you will have access to power within 24 hours, or have even more low power batteries to then raise the 5% to a safer storage percentage by the same method, make sure the flight with a resulting full battery is worth risking potentially sacrificing at least one low power battery.

• Wow
With a device like this you can do this with any DJI battery:

Take in consideration the power lost during transmission. I am not sure but you probably have only a 65-70 efficiently. 30-35% of that remanent power will be lost on the transfer (heat and resistant).

Phantomrain.org
Only available on the Air 3,and is in there operators manual.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_