Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries Australia

Dingdong

Reactions
Problem? I need some more batteries but cheap ones in Australia

Was unit in a crash? nearly when I wanted to smash it

What have you tried so far? Looked online but importing is scary

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? Mavic Air?

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Remote

What Go app version are you using? Go4

Any modification?
(if so what) No

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) Go 4

I find this format very time consuming......all I want to ask is where to get batteries in Australia cheap.....

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) Yes

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    75.6 KB · Views: 10
I find this format very time consuming......all I want to ask is where to get batteries in Australia cheap.....

@Dingdong this part of the forum is more for tech issues with air, why such a lot of info is needed . . . your battery question is a simple non tech type of inquiry, could just go in the main Mavic Air forum here Mavic Air

Anyway, yeah get genuine batteries, just hunt down the best price you can find online searching.
2 golden rules are don't skimp on batteries or props, get genuine because both are controllable vitals to keep your bird aloft.

When I used a lot of little point and shoot cameras (Olympus waterproof for long bushwalks), with their porprietory batteries, I would get extra generic ones from ebay (or gumtree etc) and get mixed performance from them vs genuine, but noticed their lifespans were pretty short in comparison.
Maybe get a decent year or so from them.
Still I'd need 6 or so to get some shots when out for 1 week to 2 weeks and no ability to recharge, so they filled the gap.

I wouldn't trust them in a drone performance wise or to be as reliable in fitting securely either.

Reactions: old man mavic
i am always amazed and somewhat perplexed at the amount of posts there are about where can i get cheap batteries, and sometimes props,you pay out all that money for a quality DJI drone then quibble at the price of a proper DJI battery,just dont get it!, as @MAvic_South_Oz said dont skimp on batteries or props

Reactions: pagan1
Here again, I agree with Mr. Old Man Mavic. You should consider the cost of replacement parts, such as batteries and props, when you buy your expensive toy.
By the way, Mr. Old Man Mavic, I consider a 72 year old person a "kid". I'm 80, but drone flying isn't restricted to youngsters.
I'm trying to teach a young man (only 67 years old) how to fly his Mavic Pro Platinum responsibly. When he asked about buying non OEM , my reply was "If you care about your bird, get the good stuff.". I think I'm right. However, I've been wrong a couple of times.

Here again, I agree with Mr. Old Man Mavic. You should consider the cost of replacement parts, such as batteries and props, when you buy your expensive toy.
By the way, Mr. Old Man Mavic, I consider a 72 year old person a "kid". I'm 80, but drone flying isn't restricted to youngsters.
I'm trying to teach a young man (only 67 years old) how to fly his Mavic Pro Platinum responsibly. When he asked about buying non OEM , my reply was "If you care about your bird, get the good stuff.". I think I'm right. However, I've been wrong a couple of times.
on the subject of batteries and props you are correct, to me also it does not make sense to use none OEM batts and props, and i as you and others do is just keep pushing that message, but as always if others do not wish to take that on board then that is their right, the posts i put on this forum are purely that (advice), i do not profess to be an expert, but try to prevent others from making mistakes when they first start their drone flying adventures

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labbasson