DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

batteries do not charge

sidiemme86

Reactions
Hello,
I hope it is the right section of the forum.

I haven't used my mavic pro for a year and when I go to charge the three batteries supplied one charges normally while the other two remain with a flashing green LED and do not charge. They are not swollen externally.

I've tried with both the multiple and single charger, but those two don't load. How can I solve? The one that has loaded normally, if it doesn't give me errors, can I use it in peace?

Thank you all

Hello,
I hope it is the right section of the forum.

I haven't used my mavic pro for a year and when I go to charge the three batteries supplied one charges normally while the other two remain with a flashing green LED and do not charge. They are not swollen externally.

I've tried with both the multiple and single charger, but those two don't load. How can I solve? The one that has loaded normally, if it doesn't give me errors, can I use it in peace?

Thank you all

If the batteries haven’t been charged for a while they may not be recoverable. LiPo batteries need some charge in them to maintain their health. Once the individual cell voltage drops to 3V they’re in terminal decline.

The battery that has charged should be okay but test it close to the ground to be certain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair