DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries for Sunhans SH-RC5824G2W amps on my remote

Elton Hammonds

Reactions
I'm running a Raptor XR antenna now and am looking to mount these amps in line with the antenna as soon as I can figure out what batteries to use and how to mount them.

I would strongly prefer to recharge the batteries via USB.

Anyone have any idea if anyone has already 3d printed something for these amps and some batteries?

I'm running a Raptor XR antenna now and am looking to mount these amps in line with the antenna as soon as I can figure out what batteries to use and how to mount them.

I would strongly prefer to recharge the batteries via USB.

Anyone have any idea if anyone has already 3d printed something for these amps and some batteries?

I'm sorry to hijack your post but I thought I'd throw this idea at you for the mount.

I found one in my garage and it's perfect for that, at least for me. I'm going to screw the small end to the bottom of my tablet holder and the amps/battery to the other. It's pretty stiff plastic and it's shaped like the one below.

op20_1024x1024.jpeg

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
It just occurred to me that I could try using an OEM battery to power them using the twin USB adapter originally included with the drone and the USB power cords included with the amps...

Reactions: Drone_guy
It just occurred to me that I could try using an OEM battery to power them using the twin USB adapter originally included with the drone and the USB power cords included with the amps...

Well..I'm glad you came up wit that idea because it doesn't seem like anybody else had any ideas! :)

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Well...I think the guys with the answers are occupied in the Mavic 2 threads. They don't come down the steerage.
LMFAO

I love it in steerage!

In fact, I just broke it to my new wife that she'll probably want to wear hearing protection when we are flying around the world on military flights because we will be in the belly of cargo planes, just forward of the pallets.

HAHAHA

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme