DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries!!

kidroc

Reactions
Hello all. I have 3 mavic batts with 69-82-90 charges on them. I track them with AirData none have major deviations. I get on average 18 min mixed flying.. My Mavic is on 700. with some parameter tweaks I also use Dji go 4 4.06 and use the testcc. all three batts have lost some capacity over the last 7 months I live in S.W Florida so I fly a lot. when do you guys start to replace your DJI batts is a 150 charges expected?

Hello all. I have 3 mavic batts with 69-82-90 charges on them. I track them with AirData none have major deviations. I get on average 18 min mixed flying.. My Mavic is on 700. with some parameter tweaks I also use Dji go 4 4.06 and use the testcc. all three batts have lost some capacity over the last 7 months I live in S.W Florida so I fly a lot. when do you guys start to replace your DJI batts is a 150 charges expected?
Around 100 charges you will see effect on battery life. I change my battery’s slowly when it comes around 100 Charges

Is the battery meter on the app still reliable after 100 charges or when the battery starts to lose its capacity?

Thank you guys.. That's what I was looking for I can't complain these batts have lasted way better than any lipos I've own from land,sea and air over the last 12 or so years...since we could buy lipos that is lol..

Last edited:
I still use a battery with over than 200 recharges and the battery meter is realiable.
I also use a battery with 150 recharges. Anyway usually during the flights I don't discharge the batteries lower than 25-30%.
Only sometimes I discharge them till 12-15% and don't recharge if the battery is warm.
Mavic LiPo battery 203 recharges

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzt300b