DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Authentication Error

TheLightSpeed!

Reactions
Anyone seen this happen before? I was on a distance run with my oldest 37 charged battery. I made it back but not before it nose dived and wrecked. All is good and nothing broke.

I noticed when it ran dead one of the cells was totally empty and the others weren't? Now I'm getting this error and I can't figure it out.

Please help!
@msinger
@Ed209
@CyberNate
@maclak

Thanks in advance!

The battery charged fully, and the app is showing all three cells are full. It looks to be in good shape from the app standpoint.

Do I warrantee it? Is there a trick to resetting it?

Yes it charged up completely. Also now that I look at it, it's not the one that I had the hard landing with.

Sooo, I ran it to zero yesterday, I ran all my batteries to zero yesterday to condition them. This particular one at 1% had one cell that showed 0 volts while the other two showed 3.xx something. So I charged it up, and all looks good. However it will not fly. It turns on, and gives me the authentication error.

got "battery authentication problem" on one of my 6 batteries.
can't remember any issues prior. error was consistent.
faulty battery was replaced by the shop it came from.

It is not a "solution" you want to use unless you'd rather crash your aircraft than replace a battery. Just get that battery replaced under warranty.

Hi
I have the same (battery authentication) problem. how can I changing the setting to non DJI battery with assistant 2? thanks, reha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21