DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Belt

G Lee

Reactions
Hey all ,
Has anyone ever seen a belt that can hold batts?? I have need for quick change out sometimes and thought a belt or some type of holder would be nice to have. Thx for any replies

DIY one perhaps. Sew some webbing or elastic or cloth pouches to an existing belt

Reactions: G Lee
you could get small lipo fireproof storage bags that hold one battery, and stitch them to a belt to carry either over your shoulder or around your waist

How about a tool belt system that is designed to support add-on modular pouches? Klein Tools has one, maybe others.

Im going to try to find a lipo bag i could DIY and connect straps or the old faithful velcro to. Thx everyone for getting the wheels turning on this.

Cinebags and Filmtools make a whole array of pouches for shooters. I personally own a Cinebag AC pouch and it's been with me through a hell of a lot of (rough) miles and (rough) years, it's tough as nails. No self respecting AC would be caught dead without one of those on set, lol!

Cinebags and Filmtools make a whole array of pouches for shooters. I personally own a Cinebag AC pouch and it's been with me through a hell of a lot of (rough) miles and (rough) years, it's tough as nails. No self respecting AC would be caught dead without one of those on set, lol!
Thx AngelEyes good stuff.

Reactions: AngelEyes
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix