DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Care

Can someone educate me on the Auto Discharge function and how to use it?

Can someone educate me on the Auto Discharge function and how to use it?
Depends on which craft you have ... the auto discharge behavior differs through out the different DJI models.

But in general ... you don't rely on it if you want to take care of your batteries & want them to perform long after the battery warranty have expired. Just follow what's written about battery care in post --> #2

I have an Air2s. I'd just like to know what the Auto Discharge function is. Can someone explain it to me?

Do you think there is a problem on battery 1? compared to the other two it seems that there is an evident imbalance already from the first flight with DJI Mini 2

BATT - 1

Cell1.PNG

BATT- 2

Cell 2.PNG

Those minor deviations looks perfectly normal, nothing to worry about ... battery one probably had a tad worse matched cells from manufacturing.

Furthermore ... it's impossible to draw any accurate conclusions from only one flight.

This is what Airdata says ...

1649700781982.png
1649700793418.png

the battery in question, in addition to the other two, already has 10 discharge cycles .. never dropped below 30% almost always landing at 35% but battery 1 always has a slight imbalance compared to the other two. During the flight never a problem. hopefully it won't get worse over time. Thank you for your answer.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada