DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery charging....

WDKZoom

Reactions
I can't find it to re read it again but I thought I read somewhere that you are not suppose to charge your batteries on the multi charger and at the same time as the remote supplied in the fly more kit which it is capable of doing....any merit to this??

WDK

Last edited:
why not

I thought I read that the remote control or the connection would get too hot......before I read this, I had already charged that way more than a few times with no problems.2AA0F18B-4062-4782-A196-BC00008F8569.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't find it to re read it again but I thought I read somewhere that you are not suppose to charge your batteries on multi charger and at the same time the remote that the fly more kit is capable of doing....any merit to this??

WDK
I think maybe you are referring to the initial charge of the new MA2 batterie. There was an issue that on the INITIAL charge some ppl where getting battery faults and the fix was to charge each one indivually. Since then I have noted on my MA2 a battery firmware update so I dont know if its still an issue.

I think maybe you are referring to the initial charge of the new MA2 batterie. There was an issue that on the INITIAL charge some ppl where getting battery faults and the fix was to charge each one indivually. Since then I have noted on my MA2 a battery firmware update so I dont know if its still an issue.

......thanks.....I did not get a fault on my initial charge doing it this way. After I read that I thought I had messed up. Perhaps I was just lucky but the way the picture shows you don’t see anything wrong with the way I am charging?.....I usually have the third battery charging as well but it’s not in the rotation.

WDK

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IMWOOD