DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Err

ebtdm

Reactions
Hi and thank you for this forum.
I am new to the forum but have flown my Magic Pro pretty much by the seat of my pants for about 2 years. Past 6 months about, been sitting on a shelf. Got it back out, charged battery & RC but wouldn’t connect displaying battery err. Checking firmware, down by two levels. Upgraded both RC & batttery one level at a time with DJI assistant app on laptop, no issues during firmware update installations.
The RC now connects to Magic but still displays batter err. My question; Is there a better error condition detail to assist me or is this it? Also what are my options now?

Is there a better error condition detail to assist me or is this it?
I don't think so.

You'll find lots of instances of this if you search on google. In many cases, people mentioned it happened after letting the battery sit without use for a long period of time (like in your case). The battery is likely permanently damaged.

Thank you, l actually did find the other discussions after I posted. Apologies for not having figured how to search this forum prior. It does look like I am stuck with my first dead battery and have order a new one during the Amazon Prime days. Should be able to fly this weekend.

Apologies for not having figured how to search this forum prior
No problem. I was just pointing out that it's not an issue that is commonly resolved.

Question¡ Do I need to clear the battery 'cell broken' error and if so how?
I got the new battery in the mail today, charged it then only to have the same error as the old battery¡ Could I have received a bad new battery fro DJI?

Do I need to clear the battery 'cell broken' error and if so how?
No. If you're seeing that error message, the battery is likely defective.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke