DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery explosion & fire safe bags

Turn11

Reactions
Apparently it is possible for the batteries to catch fire or explode if conditions are right.

For transport I am using a waterproof hard case. for charging and in-home storage I am going to use individual storage bags. Possibly over protection but I want to isolate the damage rather than having all my eggs in one basket so to speak.

It looks like the bags are almost identical, any experience or words of wisdom would be appreciated.
Beyondsky
EXSPORT
Kuuqa
Goolsky
O'woda

YPG

Thank you for your thoughts.

Larry

Apparently it is possible for the batteries to catch fire or explode if conditions are right.

For transport I am using a waterproof hard case. for charging and in-home storage I am going to use individual storage bags. Possibly over protection but I want to isolate the damage rather than having all my eggs in one basket so to speak.

It looks like the bags are almost identical, any experience or words of wisdom would be appreciated.
Beyondsky
EXSPORT
Kuuqa
Goolsky
O'woda

YPG

Thank you for your thoughts.

Larry
LiPos are definitely volatile and can explode if mishandled. With that being said the smart batteries handle all of the safety issues with these batteries during the charging process.

Reactions: Clinton1
Yep. It's a generic product that many people have re-branded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turn11

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint