DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Explosion

I've got a bunch of RC batteries (some large capacity, some small capacity) in a drawer in one of my rooms, they are all unprotected. I guess I need to either put them outside in a safe area or get them to a recycling center ASAP.
This is your friend:

Reactions: StevenBrodsky
Is that 280? 304 each? 329? I really need to have that sign !!!!!!!

47.4KWh. Not bad. I am surprise you haven't compressed the packs. You should.
I’ve had good results using the filament tape. Each battery has a 100 amp BMS so I’m limited to around .4C charge/discharge rate which really doesn’t stress the cells.

Staying on topic, I worry more about the drone batteries getting unruly than these.

Reactions: zeusfl
I’ve had good results using the filament tape. Each battery has a 100 amp BMS so I’m limited to around .4C charge/discharge rate which really doesn’t stress the cells.

Staying on topic, I worry more about the drone batteries getting unruly than these.
That is what I read that they puff only when draining high amount of amps but with all the juice you have they are sleeping. LOL nice setup.

Reactions: Radioman
Thanks I just ordered for $9.99 THANKS AGAIN !!! LOLLL

Oh wow those battery packs look insane!
What do you use them for?
The small one is a portable packs inside a case to charge drone batteries at the field. The LiFePo4 packs (the blue one) is battery backups for my house. I can power the refrigerator, lights, TV. Technically have sufficient output for A/C and Stove but is not the intention since will last only 1-2 hours if I do that. but the rest will last about 24-48 hours on batteries.

What do you see there is only half pack. Are 16 of them. 8S2P configuration for 24V.

Reactions: Yaros
I have videos. Let me show you.

This was years ago. In that flight it peak 274 Amps. Id had a Kontronik Cool Kosmik 200A HV ESC.

Whoa! That’s was pretty whack…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc