DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery failure warning?

Chris Brown

Reactions
Hey I took my mavic pro out today, had a fully charged battery, took off no problem flipped it into sport mode and got maybe 200' away from me and got a warning for battery failure and it started dropping out of the sky. I ran towards it and it regained signal and warnings disappeared and I was able to fly back home with no trouble. It's 50° out. Have no idea why this would happen but makes me very nervous about flying if it could just drop.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hey I took my mavic pro out today, had a fully charged battery, took off no problem flipped it into sport mode and got maybe 200' away from me and got a warning for battery failure and it started dropping out of the sky. I ran towards it and it regained signal and warnings disappeared and I was able to fly back home with no trouble. It's 50° out. Have no idea why this would happen but makes me very nervous about flying if it could just drop.

Anyone else have this problem?
Yes I have seen it and I'm not sure if it's the controller or the cable. Most times when I use a cable attached to the bottom of the controller I do not see the warning but almost always run into issues when I use the thin cable that fits into the controller that came with the aircraft.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes I have seen it and I'm not sure if it's the controller or the cable. Most times when I use a cable attached to the bottom of the controller I do not see the warning but almost always run into issues when I use the thin cable that fits into the controller that came with the aircraft.

Did yours fall out of the sky too? I would think if it was controller related it would just hover. The part of it dropping makes me wonder

No I just got the warning so thinking about it you might have a real battery problem

Reactions: kiteboy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madejow95