DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery FW updated 30/05/2021

Just powered up to check for new battery firmware but nothing found unfortunately

Thanks for the video link. Very very interesting. I willc heck that my battery has between 30-40 % charge.
But to come back to the titele of the thread. Is there a new battery firmware available, and if yes how to get it and do the update.

When I switched on yesterday it did a battery fw update, no info on it. Any ideas on what changed. Or where to find battery Fw info

Nothing showing on my app at the moment.
Thanks for the video link. Very very interesting. I willc heck that my battery has between 30-40 % charge.
But to come back to the titele of the thread. Is there a new battery firmware available, and if yes how to get it and do the update.

It will no doubt be offered on the app, they may be doing a slow roll out to make sure that any bugs are caught before rolling it on en masse.

You can also use the assistant software to flash the firmware if you dont like doing it through the app.

Nothing showing on my app at the moment.

It will no doubt be offered on the app, they may be doing a slow roll out to make sure that any bugs are caught before rolling it on en masse.
Is that the same reason for them not yet releasing the 1.4.3 DJI Fly update? iOS got it over a week ago now while android users are stuck twiddling their thumbs waiting for a release. DJI does a terrible job rolling out updates.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azod.nem