DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery issue

mavicsthelena

Reactions
Hi guys I have an issue with on of my batteries, when I connect to the Mavic Pro and power on, the battery powers on as normal but not the drone.

If I plug into the charger it will do the run of leds as if it was charging say about six times and then stop with no lights. After say six seconds it does same thing again.

Tried second battery and drone powers on no problem.

Any ideas ??

Hi mavicsthelena

Have a look at my post, here is link
Battery Charging Issue
I show a guy how to charge is mavic battery without a charger, but in my post you will see I give the pin-out connections of the battery, if you have a test meter, or failing that a 12volt lamp, you can test to see what voltage the battery is giving out when it is switched on. If your not sure how to do it, get back to me....

Good Luck
Waylander

I'm new here. I'm sending 1 of mine off to DJI. I jumped through the hoops of all the questions to answer and the videos and pics needed. They are sending me a mailing notification to send it back. Deemed it bad. 3 weeks old and never flown with the bad one. MPP fly more kit. :(

email DJI support and let them know. They handled it straight up for me. Be sure to take pictures, a short video, precise, and document when it happened. Is your battery new? have a receipt of time purchased. I got a new one in 3 weeks process time. They even emailed me every step of the way in there findings. Good Luck!

email DJI support and let them know. They handled it straight up for me. Be sure to take pictures, a short video, precise, and document when it happened. Is your battery new? have a receipt of time purchased. I got a new one in 3 weeks process time. They even emailed me every step of the way in there findings. Good Luck!
Well, mine came with the drone, which I bought almost 2 years ago. The condition was showing as good, and the charge cycle was 59. But still, almost 2 years.. So I'm not sure they'll be so willing to help..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98