DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Issue

Flake7811

Reactions
So I bought a Mavic Pro Platinum battery for my Mavic Pro as I know they work. I bought it brand new and it arrived today. It does not charge and when on charge the 1st LED blinks around 16 times, then waits for about 7 seconds and blinks another and repeats this. What is wrong with my battery? :)

...Try putting it in the Mavic, then turning it on. Then wait for the gimbal to stop calibrating, then turn it off and take it out. You may have got it into hibernation mode, or you click the button too many times and put it in a different mode. If it works, tell me :)

...Try putting it in the Mavic, then turning it on. Then wait for the gimbal to stop calibrating, then turn it off and take it out. You may have got it into hibernation mode, or you click the button too many times and put it in a different mode. If it works, tell me :)
I have tried this and trying to power it on in the drone doesn't work. It shows the 4 leds when I push and hold the button but it does not power on...

Try contacting DJI.. or buy a replacement battery, If it doesn't work then i advise not to put that battery in your drone as it may damage it.

Reactions: Flake7811
If battery too low to start charging as stated above, is there anyway to recover the battery or is it forever dead?

If you just bought it, then no, no way to recover when completely dead. You'd have to crack it open to have a chance.
I'd return it for exchange.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman