DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Issues - Mavic Air 2 ?

Have been experiencing very frustrating battery issues on my Mavic air 2. Let's just say, knew about the Hub issue when first charging etc, did charge each battery. the primary aircraft one first, to full charge. All 4 leds were lit when checked.

The 2nd battery charged to 3 Leds but never went higher( was plugged in for 4 hours).before I tried battery 3.

Battery 3 charged to only 2 leds ( ?? This was left in for 6 hours) . So what's happening here? Since this happened, I've received a replacement battery from amazon and this also refuses to charge at all. All batteries were tested after that individual charge , tested in the aircraft and showing each 10/16/36/88% remaining.

Obviously flew aircraft ( it is **** impressive :) ) and no issues etc all good. The original drones battery which was of course around 88% by the time I flew, went down to 15%before she landed.

This battery now also refuses to charge. All batteries no longer charge. Each battery has also been 'reset ' according to the dji resolve r&d solution, at least 3 times each. So wtaf is going on here? Is it a voltage issue? Is the charger screwed? Of course I've plugged them back into the hub and it lights up yellow for at least 3 mins then goes solid red. So I know there's power at least going to the charger as the hub charges.

Any advice or things of what to do? The charger has also been plugged into several different plug sockets to see if its an electrical power issue.

currently battery status are 1 led blinking on 2 batteries. 1 Battery has a solid led, and 1 battery has a solid and blinking led
Any advice would be most appreciated. I have full video evidence of following the process and can show it doesn't work ( at least for me) :( ?? thankyou

Last edited:
Have been experiencing very frustrating battery issues on my Mavic air 2. Let's just say, knew about the Hub issue when first charging etc, did charge each battery. the primary aircraft one first, to full charge. All 4 leds were lit when checked.

The 2nd battery charged to 3 Leds but never went higher( was plugged in for 4 hours).before I tried battery 3.

Battery 3 charged to only 2 leds ( ?? This was left in for 6 hours) . So what's happening here? Since this happened, I've received a replacement battery from amazon and this also refuses to charge at all. All batteries were tested after that individual charge , tested in the aircraft and showing each 10/16/36/88% remaining.

Obviously flew aircraft ( it is **** impressive :) ) and no issues etc all good. The original drones battery which was of course around 88% by the time I flew, went down to 15%before she landed.

This battery now also refuses to charge. All batteries no longer charge. Each battery has also been 'reset ' according to the dji resolve r&d solution, at least 3 times each. So wtaf is going on here? Is it a voltage issue? Is the charger screwed? Of course I've plugged them back into the hub and it lights up yellow for at least 3 mins then goes solid red. So I know there's power at least going to the charger as the hub charges.

Any advice or things of what to do? The charger has also been plugged into several different plug sockets to see if its an electrical power issue.

currently battery status are 1 led blinking on 2 batteries. 1 Battery has a solid led, and 1 battery has a solid and blinking led
Any advice would be most appreciated. I have full video evidence of following the process and can show it doesn't work ( at least for me) :( ?? thankyou
Updated: The 6 in 1 charger I bought from Amazon has totally fixed my issue. Turns out I have a faulty dji charger ( Will still charge the controller though (?)) So now quite happy that I've 'fixed the 6x batteries .

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest