DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery issues with Mavic Air?

kydroneman

Reactions
I have read issues with the Spark and Mavic 2 regarding battery. Is there any issues with the Air? I know the battery has an indicator showing if it is locked in properly and I have not had any issues but just wondering if any other Air owners have any issues with battery.

Reactions: Prismatic
If either side of the battery isn't fully seated, you'll get a warning and it won't launch. That fail-safe seems secure to me, but batteries do die, and if it happens in flight you could be in trouble.

What I'd really like is a full diagnostic tool I could run against my batteries to detect an impending battery failure well before that thing is airborne! Anyone know of something like that?

If either side of the battery isn't fully seated, you'll get a warning and it won't launch. That fail-safe seems secure to me, but batteries do die, and if it happens in flight you could be in trouble.

What I'd really like is a full diagnostic tool I could run against my batteries to detect an impending battery failure well before that thing is airborne! Anyone know of something like that?
The GO app has a screen where you can see individual battery cell voltages. Check it before takeoff and after landing to see if the cells are within a tenth of a volt of each other. If they are not that is an indication of pending battery failure.

Reactions: Prismatic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic