DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery issues

Ryan81canada

Reactions
Hey group. Got myself a mavic pro fly more bundle and I can’t seem to get the 2 spare batteries to take a charge. I’ve already gone back and exchanged the two batteries and I’m having the same issue with the next two. Is there some type of hibernation mode that they are going into.

Thanks

Are the indicator lights on the battery doing anything?

Sounds like your charger if 4 battery are doing the same thing have you charged on it yet with no prob

Reactions: Thomas B
It looks like it’s going to fire up then nothing. The lights all light up then shut down. I plugged into 4x charger and the light goes red.

1 of the batteries in the bundle works so it will shut off after that battery is complete. Leaving the other 2 dead.

Sounds like your charger if 4 battery are doing the same thing have you charged on it yet with no prob
When I plug straight into charger the bottom light flashes 16 times takes a 4-5 sec break then blinks 16 times. This continues when plugged directly into battery.

It looks like it’s going to fire up then nothing. The lights all light up then shut down. I plugged into 4x charger and the light goes red.

1 of the batteries in the bundle works so it will shut off after that battery is complete. Leaving the other 2 dead.
When I plug straight into charger the bottom light flashes 16 times takes a 4-5 sec break then blinks 16 times. This continues when plugged directly into battery.

Try this. Push and hold the on button for 5 to 10 seconds. How many lights show up?

Try this. Push and hold the on button for 5 to 10 seconds. How many lights show up?
All of them. Then only the bottom light will flash a few times then it will shut the charger off again. It looks like it struggles to start doing its proper functions but then shuts down. I’ve tried to put the batteries in the unit as well to see if it would initiate some sort of link. Nothing.

Also let’s see how old the batteries are.
Get this from the App Store
D-Serial by Marco Tricarico
‎D-Serial

Those are somewhat old for being just purchased. If you have a charger that is working on one battery out of the group, I’m leaning towards a good charger and some bad batteries. See if staples has a newer supply than what they have provided so far. If they don’t, ask for a refund on the batteries and get some others from a different source.

Have you put it on your MP and turn it on? Does it turn on? If it does, any error message on DJI Go 4 app? Could it be that the LEDs are off because the batteries are fully charged?

Have you put it on your MP and turn it on? Does it turn on? If it does, any error message on DJI Go 4 app? Could it be that the LEDs are off because the batteries are fully charged?
I’d take the two new ones back for exchange, and take your charger. Have them open replacements until you get 2 that work.
DJI warranty is the only other thing that comes to mind, but contacting them might be useful.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King