DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery LED blinking after full charge?

Same issue . Today i charged up one of my mavic batterys and got a error message when i installed it in the mavic i don't remember what the message said . when the battery was fully charged i noticed the 2nd from the top led on the battery would flash 2x pause and continue on like this till i pressed the button on the battery. I looked ate the battery page on the go app and saw one cell was not fully charged . I hovered the mavic till the battery was at 50% and recharged it and same thing ( 2 flashes and pause 2 flashes and pause till i pressed the button ) I then hovered till the battery was at 10% and recharged it and same thing 1 cell not fully charged . Any suggestions ? Whats the warranty on the batterys ? this 1 only has 9 charges got it in january.

Attachments

• 20170503_151355.jpg
    20170503_151355.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
  • 20170503_171005 (1).jpg
    20170503_171005 (1).jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 30
I have a similar issue with a Battery that I got from an apple store a month ago when visiting Orlando Fl, mine charges ok and have flown with it four times with no issues. The balance of charge within cells seem ok.... is there a possibility of a productionproblem with a battery lot??.... The first time that i noticed the issue I actually flew the drone close by and let it discharged down to 10%. I did recharged it and when completed the led3 still flashing (second from the on/off button).

The Battery has been working ok and the blinking led lights dissapear... I have not had any other issues and it seems that the problem was solved by itself with the varios discharging and recharging operation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu