DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Life Issues

Bmoney

Reactions
Hey all,

Picked up a Mavic Air about a month ago. Been reading up on flight time/battery life and most people are getting 17-18mins per battery. Curious as to what settings people are using or if I am doing something incorrectly. I have 3 batteries for my Mavic Air and upon putting a battery in and turning on the drone I generally show 14-15mins of available flight time in the DJI GO app. Add in that I generally land 2-3 mins before battery runs out that is putting me down to like 11mins of flight time. Any recommendations or settings I should be checking? Seems consistent across all 3 batteries offering similar run times.

Reactions: Mike Shock
Hey all,

Picked up a Mavic Air about a month ago. Been reading up on flight time/battery life and most people are getting 17-18mins per battery. Curious as to what settings people are using or if I am doing something incorrectly. I have 3 batteries for my Mavic Air and upon putting a battery in and turning on the drone I generally show 14-15mins of available flight time in the DJI GO app. Add in that I generally land 2-3 mins before battery runs out that is putting me down to like 11mins of flight time. Any recommendations or settings I should be checking? Seems consistent across all 3 batteries offering similar run times.

I am in the same boat as you. Previously people have reported that flight times get longer after batteries are broken in before starting to slide back down.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas