DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Price went to $139?

Clintroberts

Reactions
So I have been waiting patiently for my DJI credit to come through so I could buy my extra battery and save the measley $13 off the $119 price and literally on the day I hit my 15 days they raise the price to $139. I’m so ticked it makes me want to return my drone but of course I can’t as I missed that yesterday. WTH DJI?

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I wouldn't return mine cause of it but did put 2 in my amazon cart last nite at 119 and just looked and they had went up there also . Was sold by the DJI store so guess they just raised the price also. Guess thats what I get for not buying last nite .Oh well.
Supply and demand I guess .

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Oh, wow. That sucks. They also raised the price on the Fly More Kit as well. I’m glad that I purchase the Fly More Kit before the raise. Did DJI explain why they raised the price?

Said taxes and customs went up but that would raise every item. It’s funny to me as I expect a lot of us non-experts were planning on adding a battery with our credit. It’s funny how it hit on same day for me. I now reordered a Fly More kit from a store that has it listed at the original price. I had canceled before as they showed available but wasn’t the case. We will see if they cancel and if they actually have sone to ship now. I just want an extra battery for the $106 I had been waiting to pay once the credit was showing available. Let me just say DJI chat is annoying. Severely lacking in customer service, solving issues fast, and understanding the request. Spent an hour to get no where.

If I had to guess its customs because of the batteries. My fly more kit has been at customs in China for 5 days and was told it was because of the batteries. Was also told they could hold my package for 30 to 60 days or till its resolved. Only problem I'm not exactly sure what the issue is unless they want DJI to ship the batteries in LiPo bags.

Same for us in the UK, battery was £109, now £129, Flymore kit was £279, now £339, DJI bag was £79, now £99.

Must admit I was expecting the Mavic 2 pro to be more expensive than it actually was on release. Have to keep our eyes open to see if any retailers have the batteries at the original prices.

Last edited:
Most (all?) the retailers had no stock of them
In the UK and have now increased their price online with DJI.

The dlymore pack was discounted at launch so it seems that has been removed, although the shop would give the impression they are still discounted albeit from the new price!

They even increased the price of their OUT OF STOCK ND Filters from $69.99 to now $99.99 wtf DJI! :(

It's the Tariffs emposed
Any time a country imposes Billions...that’s B For BILLLIONNNSSSS.... worth of tariffs on a country as the USA has done with China,the end result is always that the citizens of the imposing country end up paying more. Bottom line.
Nobody really knows just how deep in the supply chain trade tariffs go. Inevitably people are left wondering what the heck is the reason for a widget that used to cost 5 bux now costing 20. Dji is not absorbing the cost of American tariffs,they’re passing it on to their American customers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada