DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery problem in Mavic Pro

chicarron

Reactions
Hello everyone, new guy here, I recently had problems with one of my batteries. Apparently it is fully charged (when the button is pressed the green LEDs light up).

But when you put it in the drone, it doesn't turn on.
When connected to the HUB, when it comes to its charging shift, it turns on two or three times and a red light appears on the HUB charger.
I have also tried to connect the drone to the PC and start the DJI Assistant application, but when the drone does not turn on, nothing happens.

I have searched for several hours on YouTube, forums ... but there has been no success.

The battery has little use. What I can do? I have several videos of the different situations, thanks in advance to all.

Videos:

battery error3

battery error2

battery error

Last edited:
Have you tried to charge without the hub? Otherwise it might be some problem with the intern main powerboard in the drone?

Have you tried to charge without the hub? Otherwise it might be some problem with the intern main powerboard in the drone?

Yes, I tried with the direct charger. I have also tried the Bank adapter but it does not do any kind of reaction. grav

chicarron
I had the same problem last week. My Mavic is 2 yrs old. One battery showed charged, but would not run when attached to Mavic. Tried charging again and got a red LED on the battery. When I removed it I noticed it was slightly bulging. The other 2 batteries have been fine, but have the same slight bulge.

I've read in the forums that bulging of the battery is a sign that it may be going bad. I have the bad one on the charger now and it seems to be taking a charge with no red LED so far. Don't know if I'll use it as it might fail while in the a

I may have left my drone in my car in Sept when it may have over heated, might be the cause of the bulge.

I'll update this atfer the battery charges.

Reactions: chicarron

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569