DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery question

Vest596

Reactions
I took my ma2 out for the first time today it was amazing! But it was in the 80s outside lots of sun the battery temp was around 40.7c. I didn't get any warnings or anything but is this to hot what is the max temp? What should i watch for temperature wise?

look in the manual it will give you the temp range for safe battery operation

Reactions: Thomas B
I took my ma2 out for the first time today it was amazing! But it was in the 80s outside lots of sun the battery temp was around 40.7c. I didn't get any warnings or anything but is this to hot what is the max temp? What should i watch for temperature wise?
It only says should be flown in temps 0-40c and battery between 0-40c it might just be the wording but they both sound like environment temps not battery temps.

If you aren't getting any warnings, I wouldn't worry about it. It's not unusual for the batteries to get pretty toasty during operation.

It only says should be flown in temps 0-40c and battery between 0-40c it might just be the wording but they both sound like environment temps not battery temps.
That’s my interpretation as well

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure