DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery status N/A on Mavic 2 Pro

ziv2liv

Reactions
Hello everyone.
This problem has occurred to me with two different batteries already. A fully charge battery inserted into the drone and the controller show battery status as N/A. Upon attempting to take off, I get a warning telling me that there is only enough "juice" to fly home. Is there any way to reset those "smart" batteries?

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

if it’s new contact seller and send it back.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

if it’s new contact seller and send it back.
Thank you for the response, It happened two me twice already. Two different cameras, two different sellers. I was just wondering if there is solution to reset them or any other way to fix them. Thanks

Thank you for the response, It happened two me twice already. Two different cameras, two different sellers. I was just wondering if there is solution to reset them or any other way to fix them. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 05-13-21 at 06.07 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 05-13-21 at 06.07 PM.PNG
    614.4 KB · Views: 26
I'm getting exactly the same issue, fully charged battery but N/A on the controller. Did you resolve this?

I'm getting exactly the same issue, fully charged battery but N/A on the controller. Did you resolve this?
No. I contacted DJI and they didn't have an off hand answer, they suggest to send the drone with the faulty batter to them to check it, but I'll be going out of the country in the beginning of June and I will need the drone. I may take on their offer when I come back. I used the power bank adapter to drain the battery completely in hope to rest it, but I haven't tried it yet. If it work, I will report.

No. I contacted DJI and they didn't have an off hand answer, they suggest to send the drone with the faulty batter to them to check it, but I'll be going out of the country in the beginning of June and I will need the drone. I may take on their offer when I come back. I used the power bank adapter to drain the battery completely in hope to rest it, but I haven't tried it yet. If it work, I will report.

Hi, today I'm getting exactly the same issue with two batteries, fully charged battery but N/A on the controller. Did you resolve this?

Hi, today I'm getting exactly the same issue with two batteries, fully charged battery but N/A on the controller. Did you resolve this?
No, and it doesn't seem it will be resolved anytime soon. As I'm typing, my drone is at the DJI repair center, for a repeating error (Code 200) as well as for the battery issue, however dealing with DJI has been a nightmare. I sent them the drone about three weeks ago, and after acknowledging receipt, there was silence for about a week and a half, than out of the blue, without any report of diagnostics and repair estimate, I received an email that "reminds me" that I have a bill waiting for me of $345... Hmmm... I called in twice to find out what happened, what was the repair but instead, I received a list of parts replacement which included one battery (Never asked for that) and still no explanation of the problem, diagnostics, or course of action with regard to repair... I have no idea what they did and why... Stay tuned...

Reactions: Hoang
No, and it doesn't seem it will be resolved anytime soon. As I'm typing, my drone is at the DJI repair center, for a repeating error (Code 200) as well as for the battery issue, however dealing with DJI has been a nightmare. I sent them the drone about three weeks ago, and after acknowledging receipt, there was silence for about a week and a half, than out of the blue, without any report of diagnostics and repair estimate, I received an email that "reminds me" that I have a bill waiting for me of $345... Hmmm... I called in twice to find out what happened, what was the repair but instead, I received a list of parts replacement which included one battery (Never asked for that) and still no explanation of the problem, diagnostics, or course of action with regard to repair... I have no idea what they did and why... Stay tuned...
My plane was normal after I upgraded the Dji Smart Remote and charged the battery through the 4-port charging hub, I didn't notice and charged it overnight after I went on vacation with my family, on the smart remote I reported the same as you. I have both batteries, I think it's the battery problem. I just moved to a new country so hard to contact with Dji :-(

Last edited:
My plane was normal after I upgraded the Dji Smart Remote and charged the battery through the 4-port charging hub, I didn't notice and charged it overnight after I went on vacation with my family, on the smart remote I reported the same as you. I have both batteries, I think it's the battery problem. I just moved to a new country so hard to contact with Dji :-(
Today I heard from DJI again, They rendered the battery "Damage" which in my book is "malfunctioned" cause there was no damage to the battery. Since it's already happen twice, I will stop using the multi charger, and use DJI direct connection only. They did offer me another battery for a full price of course, which I declined.

Reactions: Hoang
Today I heard from DJI again, They rendered the battery "Damage" which in my book is "malfunctioned" cause there was no damage to the battery. Since it's already happen twice, I will stop using the multi charger, and use DJI direct connection only. They did offer me another battery for a full price of course, which I declined.
Thank you for letting me know, I have also tried upgrading and downgrading both the drone and the controller it still doesn't work, I think the problem is with the damaged battery pack. My batteries still good, it is no signs of damage

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe