DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Temp not recording Mavic Pro2

DougMcC

Part 107, SEL Instrument 101st ABN
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have three MP 2 batteries. All battery data posts to the AirData flight log for review except the temp data - no graph is displayed. My three Mavic Mini batteries show temp data and a graph for their entire flight. I believe all my MP 2 batteries are “updated”. Have other MP2 pilots noticed this or am I missing something? Thanks.

Thanks, I am using the Airdata site which is used by many pilots on this forum. I am using a smart controller for the MP2 which downloads the data from DJI Go 4 after the flight to the Airdata site. My Mavic Mini is attached to an iPad mini (wifi only) and the DJI Fly app is the interface there. So it's the DJI Go 4/Smart controller that seems to ignore the temp data - at least my combo does. Airdata clearly processes the data if presented. Curious. I am on the road now and cant get the Smart Controller and MP 2 firmware at this time. My Mini travels with me. Thank you.

I have three MP 2 batteries. All battery data posts to the AirData flight log for review except the temp data - no graph is displayed. My three Mavic Mini batteries show temp data and a graph for their entire flight. I believe all my MP 2 batteries are “updated”. Have other MP2 pilots noticed this or am I missing something? Thanks.

Yes, this problem is for those who use the Android. Try using the Apple device, and I think that the situation will change. The guys from AirData have already said that they can not solve this problem, and this is only connected with the android.

Reactions: sar104
My experience is that Android based GO4 does not report battery temperature data.
IOS GO4 will record and display temperature data.

The same goes for Pilot app and the M2ED (Android v1.7.0 no battery data, IOS v1.1.3 battery data OK)

Thanks, I am using the Airdata site which is used by many pilots on this forum. I am using a smart controller for the MP2 which downloads the data from DJI Go 4 after the flight to the Airdata site. My Mavic Mini is attached to an iPad mini (wifi only) and the DJI Fly app is the interface there. So it's the DJI Go 4/Smart controller that seems to ignore the temp data - at least my combo does. Airdata clearly processes the data if presented. Curious. I am on the road now and cant get the Smart Controller and MP 2 firmware at this time. My Mini travels with me. Thank you.
The fact is that Smart Controller also works on the Android platform, I'm not sure if the update will help in it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan