DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery will not charge using the hub

EsiMavic

Reactions
My "old" battery (which come from the orig package) will not charge on the hub but the two that comes from the combo package will charge. What's wrong?

The hub will communicate with the battery prior to charging. If e.g. there is a contact problem on the corresponding pins (dirt?) or a firmware problem within the battery it will not charge. Check for that and if in doubt you should be able to refresh the battery firmware using DJI Assistant 2.

Reactions: EsiMavic
Ok its now charging but my question now is it ok to get the two batteries while my "old" battery is still on charging??

is it ok to get the two batteries while my "old" battery is still on charging??
It's okay to connect/disconnect batteries from the charging hub at anytime.

Reactions: EsiMavic
You should avoid unplugging batteries while they are charging or not at least almost full (3 LEDs solid, one blinking), both from the hub and the charger.
The problem is the quite high charging current of several amps, which will issue sparks during disconnection and may burn the contacts both of the battery and charger or hub.
If you really need to unplug a charging battery while empty or just half full, then disconnect the charger from AC first.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALEXANDRE MARAN GREGOLIN