DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Beautiful & colourful scenery on mountain top

Vue D’Oiseau

Reactions
Last weekend a few friends and I decided to walk up the mountain at our lake, it 's 40 min walk to reach the top. So the first part of the video is the walking part and the second is drone footage. WARNING: It's 7:17 min. long I don't expect everyone to watch the whole thing. We took the opportunity to take a photo of ourselves wearing a mask.The mountain is approx 500' high then I went up another 400' with my M2P. You can see this during only one pano.

Why did you bother with the mask at that point?

Early in the video you didn’t have them on.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Last weekend a few friends and I decided to walk up the mountain at our lake, it 's 40 min walk to reach the top. So the first part of the video is the walking part and the second is drone footage. WARNING: It's 7:17 min. long I don't expect everyone to watch the whole thing. We took the opportunity to take a photo of ourselves wearing a mask.The mountain is approx 500' high then I went up another 400' with my M2P. You can see this during only one pano.
salut André,
wow, my jaw dropped when I saw the fantastic indian summer colors! I watched without to scroll!;) Thumbswayup
Très bien fait, et aussi la musique va très bien avec les images, Bravo!
cheers Paul

Excellent! Such beautiful fall colors and drone videography! :)Thumbswayup

The video was certainly beautiful. Too bad the sun was not out. That would have really made those fall colors "POP!" I would say that the video needs to be shortened, and it could easily be done without losing anything of the beauty.

Reactions: Thomas B
Why did you bother with the mask at that point?

Early in the video you didn’t have them on.
We didn’t wear any mask going up because we kept our distances.Taking a photo was just for fun, and to remind us of this terrible pandemic situation.We all live at this lake and we’re pretty always in quarantine anyway. Thanks for watching.
Andre

The video was certainly beautiful. Too bad the sun was not out. That would have really made those fall colors "POP!" I would say that the video needs to be shortened, and it could easily be done without losing anything of the beauty.
Hi Dale, yes I agree but I wasn’t planning on posting it because of the very reason you mentioned, It’s too long, it was meant for my friends to view it.
Thanks for your comments, I appreciate.
Andre

salut André,
wow, my jaw dropped when I saw the fantastic indian summer colors! I watched without to scroll!;) Thumbswayup
Très bien fait, et aussi la musique va très bien avec les images, Bravo!
cheers Paul
Merci Paul pour tes commentaries, j’apprecie beaucoup
Andre

I watched the entire video and was not bored in the least. Thanks for sharing the beauty of that area. As an old guy I was pleased to see couples holding hands as they climbed.

Thank you very much.That was my brother holding hands, he is also getting old and romantic.Thanks again for watching, I appreciate it
Andre

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly