DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Beautiful scenery from a lake-front house

Vue D’Oiseau

Reactions
During last summer I was keeping an eye on our view of our lake. I missed a lot opportunities to get amazing scenery because I didn't have a charged battery but for this video I managed to gathered some of them. I wanted to keep it under 2 min. So I kind of place all those clips in my time line to see how much material I had. Then I wrote a theme to compliment the images and decided on the length and went back and edited the clips according to my music.
The title has two meaning, the obvious is the reflexions of the sky and also to reflect on how to preserve our beautiful planet.
Ps: I used some of these clips in prior videos. Hope you enjoy it and if you have the capabilities, listen to it on good sound system or use your ear buds, that low end rumble sounds good !!!
Joyeux Noel tout le monde
Merry X-christmas
Feliz Navidad

During last summer I was keeping an eye on our view of our lake. I missed a lot opportunities to get amazing scenery because I didn't have a charged battery but for this video I managed to gathered some of them. I wanted to keep it under 2 min. So I kind of place all those clips in my time line to see how much material I had. Then I wrote a theme to compliment the images and decided on the length and went back and edited the clips according to my music.
Salut André, les images sont vraiment très beaux, j aime bien les réflextions et la musique qui "colle" très bien avec les images, bravo, ta video est très bien rèussi???
cheers Paul
Joyeux Noel ?

Reactions: dozzn
The title has two meaning, the obvious is the reflexions of the sky and also to reflect on how to preserve our beautiful planet.
Ps: I used some of these clips in prior videos. Hope you enjoy it and if you have the capabilities, listen to it on good sound system or use your ear buds, that low end rumble sounds good !!!
Merry X-christmas
Feliz Navidad
Very nice, peaceful too watch and to listen to. Thank you.

Merry X-christmas
Feliz Navidad

Jolie vidéo André, Bravo :)

Merry X-christmas
Feliz Navidad
C'était le meilleur! That was the best. (I have exhausted my high school French). Loved every scene and the music.
Dale
Miami

Merry X-christmas
Feliz Navidad
Gorgeous imagery perfectly paired to the music! Love it!

Merry X-christmas
Feliz Navidad
Magnifique! It was wonderful how still that lake was to give such perfect reflections. Very Monet Water Lilly like.

That was very nice, well chosen scenes to put to "the Brink" music. Did I detect one short piece that you flipped around 180 degrees so it was actually upside down of the reflection in the lake? Nicely filmed too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998