DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Beautiful Sunset Filmed at Tobay Beach, Long Island, 2/10/2023 | BEING INTROSPECTIVE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
This was a carefully choreographed flight (the way the sunlight blankets the shoreline is surreal) - the video serves as a reminder for everyone to focus on themselves first before they cater to the needs of others. Always look forward to better and brighter days. Cheers :)

“Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” - Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Suess) Comments: On February 10, 2023, after running a successful half marathon earlier in the morning, I wanted to take a pause from my traditional uploads and introspect. Throughout the day, I took the time to thoroughly reflect on my significant accomplishments in respect to my self-growth (both mentally and physically), self-discipline, self-care, self-control, and self-love; all the aspects needed in life for happiness and success. Not everyone can and will understand my way of life. Without these attributes, it would be difficult to be compassionate and empathetic in today's hectic world. For the last two years, my YouTube Channel has showcased my personal journey and has never been used for any other purpose. I hope my videos offers viewers a different perspective, inspiration and motivation. Always stay positive and true to yourself. Happy Valentine's Day Filming Location: Tobay Beach, Town of Oyster Bay, South Shore of Long Island, Nassau County, New York, United States Track Title: Superhuman Artist: Tritonal, Codeko Filming Date: Friday, February 10, 2023 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Lyrics to Superhuman, https://genius.com/Tritonal-and-codeko-superhuman-lyrics

Bonus Time-Lapse Footage documented by my GoPro

Thank you for that. Absolutely beautiful! Shots like this are one of my main reasons for getting into the hobby. Did you use a ND filter?
Thank you for your feedback. I did not use an ND filter for this flight. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000