DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Beautiful sunset in Herzlia Petuach Israel tonight

Julius Danziger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
The sunsets on the Mediterranean Sea are breathtaking.This one was more interesting since there must have been some fog and/or moisture which did not allow a reflection of the vivid colors to be reflected on the sea.Comments and opinions why this happened would be welcomesunset for facebook.jpg

Reactions: 4006448 and DJWIAZ
What a shot. superb. Others I am sure will answer your question.

The sunsets on the Mediterranean Sea are breathtaking.This one was more interesting since there must have been some fog and/or moisture which did not allow a reflection of the vivid colors to be reflected on the sea.Comments and opinions why this happened would be welcomeView attachment 155312
Julius:
I think the sea is too choppy to have a smooth reflecting surface.
This image seems to have been shot with a long lens to make the sun this large. But your lack of DOF (depth of field) sort of blurred the sailboats. Still in all, it is a lovely shot.

Dale

Julius:
This image seems to have been shot with a long lens to make the sun this large. But your lack of DOF (depth of field) sort of blurred the sailboats. Still in all, it is a lovely shot.

Dale
Julius:

Dale
Thanks for your input..Yes the water is choppy and I guess that's why there is no reflections...Good suggestions

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre