DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Weather and total peace and quiet

You pick a fight easily and wish to continue endlessly. That is a bad combination. At least now you write about 'unsafe flyers' and not 'death of someone on your hands '. But you were in the wrong from the beginning, when you started your acusations, posing as a noble warrior against possible killers. Too aggressive. Your calling out in this unrelated thread is inappropriate, maybe you should have joined some thread about safe flying and post some normal comments there. Leave policing of Slovak airspace to local authorities, since you even mistook it for some other country that used to be part of Yougoslavia.

You pick a fight easily and wish to continue endlessly. That is a bad combination. At least now you write about 'unsafe flyers' and not 'death of someone on your hands '. But you were in the wrong from the beginning, when you started your acusations, posing as a noble warrior against possible killers. Too aggressive. Your calling out in this unrelated thread is inappropriate, maybe you should have joined some thread about safe flying and post some normal comments there. Leave policing of Slovak airspace to local authorities, since you even mistook it for some other country that used to be part of Yougoslavia.
Carrying out unsafe flying without care to real aircraft carrying people, as you did, can lead to you killing someone, unsafe can lead to death, surely you know that. I did not mistake your part of the land, Slovakia for Yugoslavia at all, when I used to visit that part of the world on land and in the air, the entire region that is now split up into other named countries, was called the combined name of Yugoslavia.

But possibly you are too young to know that, ask your parents. You know you are in the wrong and that's why you keep coming back so aggressively plus you know I was right from the beginning. Otherwise you would show us the laws for drone flying in the current Slovakia. Why not try proving that you were flying legally at that altitude in, between and above clouds, and then I will happily apologize to you. That is all that is being asked of you, so please prove that you were not a dangerous flyer doing what you did, because you could have killed someone, stay legal in future. We shall await your proof...

Carrying out unsafe flying without care to real aircraft carrying people, as you did, can lead to you killing someone, unsafe can lead to death, surely you know that. I did not mistake your part of the land, Slovakia for Yugoslavia at all, when I used to visit that part of the world on land and in the air, the entire region that is now split up into other named countries, was called the combined name of Yugoslavia.

But possibly you are too young to know that, ask your parents. You know you are in the wrong and that's why you keep coming back so aggressively plus you know I was right from the beginning. Otherwise you would show us the laws for drone flying in the current Slovakia. Why not try proving that you were flying legally at that altitude in, between and above clouds, and then I will happily apologize to you. That is all that is being asked of you, so please prove that you were not a dangerous flyer doing what you did, because you could have killed someone, stay legal in future. We shall await your proof...
You need to rethink and reconsider your position. Maybe research location of Slovakia. Me simply disagreeing with you certainly was not aggresive, as compared to your repeated acusations regarding death on my hands, writing to me 'You know you are in the wrong' and prolonging this exchange beyond reasonable. I do wonder how you came to the conclusion you are entitled to demand from me legal information or some proof.

Apologies, I am thinking Serbia the whole time and not your country Slovakia, of course Slovakia is a different place, please forgive me for that. I shall now have to check out the legal flight limits for drones in Slovakia but I would hazard a guess that it is like the rest of Europe and the USA at around the 400 feet mark. Just so that I understand you, you are telling us that under Slovakian aviation laws, they say that drone flyers can go well above 400ft and are allowed to fly through two layers of clouds and are allowed to loose sight of their drone, is that correct?

If that is not the case, then you are still flying illegally at the height you were, not to mention through clouds, which is also not allowed because you were not able to keep the drone in sight. Keeping to the law helps to keep real pilots alive, that is what I'm saying. On the other hand if you would care to show us where is states under Slovakian aviation rules that a drone pilot is allowed to legally fly through two cloud layers, loose sight of their drone and fly as high as you were, then again, I will apologize for stating you were putting real pilots in danger of their lives.

Apologies, I am thinking Serbia the whole time and not your country Slovakia, of course Slovakia is a different place, please forgive me for that. I shall now have to check out the legal flight limits for drones in Slovakia but I would hazard a guess that it is like the rest of Europe and the USA at around the 400 feet mark. Just so that I understand you, you are telling us that under Slovakian aviation laws, they say that drone flyers can go well above 400ft and are allowed to fly through two layers of clouds and are allowed to loose sight of their drone, is that correct?

If that is not the case, then you are still flying illegally at the height you were, not to mention through clouds, which is also not allowed because you were not able to keep the drone in sight. Keeping to the law helps to keep real pilots alive, that is what I'm saying. On the other hand if you would care to show us where is states under Slovakian aviation rules that a drone pilot is allowed to legally fly through two cloud layers, loose sight of their drone and fly as high as you were, then again, I will apologize for stating you were putting real pilots in danger of their lives.
Apologies not accepted, since you were quite stubborn about my country (even dragged in my parents) and maintain your militant attitude, instead of engaging in friendly discussion on the forum. The point is to behave in such a way as to avoid having to apologise. Now you even started to provide personal interpretation of what I am telling you. Interesting how long are you going to continue this, since, in a way, I am obliged to respond when spoken to.

You know what? I don't care anymore. Any body that is flying their drone up through clouds at heights far above the legal limits imposed in Europe is just not a safe pilot, and that is a fact. It's about time this thread was closed down now. Apologies to the OP.

You know what? I don't care anymore. Any body that is flying their drone up through clouds at heights far above the legal limits imposed in Europe is just not a safe pilot, and that is a fact. It's about time this thread was closed down now. Apologies to the OP.
Beats me what you intend to achieve by repeating the same idea so many times. Maybe it is an attempt to dominate, to denounce someone and then make him quiet, end the discussion. Hopefuly you will avoid that in the future, now that it is over and you apologised to the OP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eseex