DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beep in motors Mavic Pro

betoroja

Reactions
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Mavic Pro. Do not stop emitting a beep in the engines. It also does not connect me to the remote control.
I connect it to the Assistor 2 and it does not let me restart the factory or calibrate the sensors.
I can only connect via wifi, but I can not take off the drone. Just watch the camera.
Has it happened to anybody?

Reactions: Rogerpettersen
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Mavic Pro. Do not stop emitting a beep in the engines. It also does not connect me to the remote control.
I connect it to the Assistor 2 and it does not let me restart the factory or calibrate the sensors.
I can only connect via wifi, but I can not take off the drone. Just watch the camera.

I have the exact same problem.
Bought it new, hasn't flown yet. Each prop motor makes its own 'beeb' noise but slightly out of sync with each other.
My phone displays the message "Gimbal and main controller disconnected". Can't get the drone to fly and also can't reset to factory default (tried on the assistant 2 app).

Capture.PNG
wifi/rc switch position?

Last edited:
Any news on your problem, I have exact the same problem as you describe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS