Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Beep in motors Mavic Pro

betoroja

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Mavic Pro. Do not stop emitting a beep in the engines. It also does not connect me to the remote control.
I connect it to the Assistor 2 and it does not let me restart the factory or calibrate the sensors.
I can only connect via wifi, but I can not take off the drone. Just watch the camera.
Has it happened to anybody?

Reactions: Rogerpettersen

Thunderdrones

Drone Repair Pro
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Duluth, Georgia
Can you post a youtube video of it?

Any crashes? How long have you had it? Buy it new? Refresh or not?

hnwmavic

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Mavic Pro. Do not stop emitting a beep in the engines. It also does not connect me to the remote control.
I connect it to the Assistor 2 and it does not let me restart the factory or calibrate the sensors.
I can only connect via wifi, but I can not take off the drone. Just watch the camera.
I have the exact same problem.
Bought it new, hasn't flown yet. Each prop motor makes its own 'beeb' noise but slightly out of sync with each other.
My phone displays the message "Gimbal and main controller disconnected". Can't get the drone to fly and also can't reset to factory default (tried on the assistant 2 app).

colinfowler

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
UK heathrow west london
Capture.PNG
wifi/rc switch position?

Last edited:

Rogerpettersen

Reaction score
Any news on your problem, I have exact the same problem as you describe