DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beginner Help Needed

I’m new to being a drone pilot. Any recommendations as to buy Mavic 2 Air or Mavic 2 Pro. Are they hard to crash? Can both be edited on iMovie on Mac? My wife is a Realtor so would like to use it to help Market her business. Welcome any help.

You can't record videos or take pictures for your wife's work Unless you have a 107 certifications

Make sure your phone has a decent usb cable.

I used the included cable when i got my mavic 2 & it has a terrible connection to my phone. The app lost connection mid maneuver & it slammed the mavic into a wall on its first flight.

...My wife is a Realtor so would like to use it to help Market her business. Welcome any help.
...To be legit, you need to be 107 licensed and insured.
Just for the record there’s no law you need to be insured and none of my employers Have ever asked about it one way or the other.
I was referring to his desire to use it for real estate. I don't think anyone really cares and it is generally not enforced, but if the OP truly wants to use for real estate he might also want to do more than just for his wife. In which case, he should be insured and have his 107.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic